- 1 How do I claim a book on Author Central?
- 2 How do I claim an author name?
- 3 What is author Central on Amazon?
- 4 How many author central accounts can I have?
- 5 How do I remove a book from Amazon author Central?
- 6 Can you publish a book anonymously?
- 7 Why you shouldn’t use a pen name?
- 8 Is Stephen King a pen name?
- 9 Why is my book not showing on Amazon?
- 10 How do you create an author page?
- 11 How much does it cost to publish a book on Amazon?
- 12 Can I sell my book on Amazon?
How do I claim a book on Author Central?
Here’s how to claim your book. Log in to Amazon Author Central. Click on Books in the menu at the top of the page. How to claim a title as your book on Amazon
- Look in the Need your name added? section and click on the contact us link.
- Fill out their form.
- Wait a little bit (maybe as long as a day).
How to Claim a Pen Name at Author Central
- Log into Author Central (of course!).
- Click on the Books tab.
- Proceed to claim a book that you’ve written.
- Search until you find the book under your second name.
- Claim the book.
- Author Central should recognize the different name and prompt you.
Author Central is the place where authors can build their Author Stores — adding photos, editing their biography, building a blo, and more. Because Author Central is designed for authors, we make it easy to find answers to questions about selling books on Amazon.com.
The good news is you’re allowed to have up to 3 different author profiles on one account. All you need is to log into your Amazon Author Central account. Next, go to the books tab and then click on the Add More Books button.
On the Contact Us page: Under “Select an issue,” select My Books. Under “Select details,” select Remove a book.
Can you publish a book anonymously?
Can You Publish a Book Anonymously? Yes, you can publish anonymously, and many authors prefer to publish some or all of their books this way. But you should make sure that it is the right choice for you. So if you are using a pen name when self-publishing, you will likely find that it’s relatively easy.
Why you shouldn’t use a pen name?
Pen names can complicate social gatherings, especially if you forget and introduce yourself to someone under your given name, or fail to respond when someone calls you by your pen name. Also, conferences and signings may become challenging if you’re juggling two names.
Is Stephen King a pen name?
/: Is Stephen King a pen name?
How do I log into Amazon Author Central? Get started
- In KDP, go to the Marketing page.
- In the Author Central section, choose the marketplace where you’d like to create your Author Page from the drop-down menu.
- Click Manage author page.
- You’ll be redirected to Author Central. Click Join for free and use your KDP account information to sign up.
Why is my book not showing on Amazon?
Is your book not appearing in the app? Make sure that your app is registered to the correct Amazon account. If you have multiple accounts, your book may have been purchased from a different account. Deregister and reregister the app.
How to Create an Author Page
- Click the “Plus” button at the top right of your Facebook account.
- Select “Page” from the drop-down.
- You will then be prompted to enter the name of your page, the page category, and a description.
- Click “Create Page.”
- Upload a profile photo for your page.
- Next, upload a cover photo.
How much does it cost to publish a book on Amazon?
Anyone can publish on Amazon, and it’s free. All you need to do is create a publishing account with Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) and upload your book. Once you publish, you are in competition with other authors.
Can I sell my book on Amazon?
To sell books on Amazon, you’ll need to first sign up for an Amazon seller account. You can then sell books on Amazon by listing your new or used books as products. You can ship the books you sell on Amazon directly to the customer or use Amazon Fulfillment.