How do I promote an indie game on twitter?
Techniques for building a big twitter following:
- Be funny on Twitter.
- Create a very GIF-able game.
- Create a game that Twitter loves.
- Release an incredibly popular game.
- Appear at big shows and events.
- Support the indie community with a lot of Follow Friday or related content.
What should I tweet to get attention?
What to post on Twitter
- Ask questions. Asking questions of your audience is a great way to garner engagement from your followers.
- Industry news.
- Brand announcements.
- GIFs and memes.
- Promo codes or flash sales.
- Blog content.
- Visual content.
- Tease launches.
Is indie game development dying?
The full-time indie dream is, for all intents and purposes, dead. It’s rough, but the problem is that the supply of game developers and games is steadily increasing to the point that most additional games added to the app stores don’t matter. We see even developers on Steam now seeing diminished returns.
Where can I post my indie game?
11 Places to Publish & Release Your Indie Game
- Steam. Steam offers the largest and most well established PC distribution service around.
- Itch.io. Itch is an excellent platform for indie game developers.
- Game Jolt.
- Humble Bundle.
- Gamers Gate.
- Game House.
Do celebrities see your tweets?
If your tweets are protected, no one except your approved followers can see your tweet, even if they have been mentioned. Follow your favorite celebrities on Twitter. It’s a good idea to find a celeb who usually tweets a lot — they are more likely to care about who tweets @ them.
How do I get my tweets noticed?
8 Simple Tips for Getting Noticed on Twitter
- Post Consistently.
- Add a Hashtag to Each Tweet.
- Share Content From Other Creators.
- Jump in on Trending Topics.
- Always Engage With Your Community.
- Find & Join Twitter Chats for Your Industry.
- Use Relevant Keywords & Hashtags in Your Bio.
- Link Your Twitter Profile Whenever Appropriate.
Let’s find out below with our best strategies for going viral on Twitter.
- Host a Giveaway.
- Ask for Retweets.
- Perfectly Time Your Tweets.
- Write Engaging Headlines.
- Tweet More Links.
- Use Hashtags to Go Viral on Twitter.
- Tweet Newsworthy Topics.
- Inject Humor into Your Tweets.