- 1 How do I choose the best keywords for my site?
- 2 How do I get my indie game noticed?
- 3 What makes a good indie game?
- 4 What are good keywords?
- 5 What is keyword example?
- 6 What are good SEO keywords?
- 7 Who is the richest game maker?
- 8 How do I promote my indie game?
- 9 How much does a indie game make?
- 10 What is the most successful indie game?
- 11 Why do indie games fail?
- 12 Are indie games successful?
- 13 How do I generate keywords for SEO?
- 14 How do you target keywords?
- 15 What are rich keywords?
How do I choose the best keywords for my site?
5 tips for Helping You Choose the right keywords
- Think like a customer. Identify your target audience and put yourself into the shoes of a customer when you create your initial list of keywords.
- Study the competition.
- Understand the long tail keyword.
- Use keyword research tools.
- Analyze the results.
How do I get my indie game noticed?
Here are a few effective ways to get your indie game noticed:
- Join groups, post relevant content in those groups. Participate in #screenshotsaturday.
- Grow your Twitter fanbase. Post often.
- Create a subreddit.
- Make consistent updates about your game.
What makes a good indie game?
Make your game visually engaging, but keep it simple. Have something unique about your game – whether it’s game mechanics, story or visuals, you need something to sell your game with. Don’t make a big game, make a refined game. Whatever you make, make it look seamless, bug-free and finished.
What are good keywords?
Understanding Keyword Types Head keywords are usually just 1 or 2 words and have a high search volume. Body keywords are 2 to 3 word phrases with a good search volume, not high, not low. Long tail keywords consist of four or more words strung together with a low search volume. These account for the bulk of web traffic.
What is keyword example?
The definition of a keyword is a significant word, or a word used to find information when researching. When you are looking for resume examples and you type “resume examples” into Google, the words “resume examples” are an example of keywords. A word used as a reference point for finding other words or information.
What are good SEO keywords?
Long tail keywords are long (usually 4+ word) terms that searchers use in Google and other search engines. And they tend to have a lower keyword difficulty compared to 1-3 word “head terms”. So for people that are new to SEO, long tails are usually the best keywords to start with.
Who is the richest game maker?
The Richest Video Game Developers In The World [Updated 2021]
- Valve — $4 Billion.
- King — $5.69 Billion.
- Nintendo — $20.11 Billion.
- Electronic Arts — $22.90 Billion.
- Activision Blizzard — $29.23 Billion.
- Sony Entertainment — $45 Billion.
- Tencent — $48 Billion.
- Microsoft — $1 Trillion.
How do I promote my indie game?
Where to Promote Your Indie Game
- #1 – Indie Gaming And Development Forums.
- #2 – Social Media Platforms & Groups.
- #3 – Product Hunt.
- #4 – Reddit / Play My Game.
- #5 – Game Review Sites.
- #6 – Alternative App Stores For More Exposure.
How much does a indie game make?
An average indie game makes $3,947 (this is actually median, average is not a good measure as it’s significantly distorted by top earners). Over 2/3 of the games don’t cross $10,000 in life time earnings. However, the top 1/3 of the indie games are doing pretty well.
What is the most successful indie game?
Minecraft. Markus Alexej Persson, more famously known as Notch, is the creator of Minecraft, the most wildly successfully indie game of all time.
Why do indie games fail?
The main reasons indie games fail are over saturation and the lack of marketing. With so many marketing strategies out there, gaming studios have to adapt to the one that suits their game the most. Most of the times the marketing falls short for a game, making the game a tough sell.
Are indie games successful?
Though most only see a modest amount of success, some indie games have etched their way into video game history by becoming must-have titles. Though most only see a modest amount of success, some indie games have etched their way into video game history by becoming must-have titles in any player’s library.
How do I generate keywords for SEO?
How to Research Keywords for Your SEO Strategy
- Step 1: Make a list of important, relevant topics based on what you know about your business.
- Step 2: Fill in those topic buckets with keywords.
- Step 3: Understand How Intent Affects Keyword Research and Analyze Accordingly.
- Step 4: Research related search terms.
How do you target keywords?
Here’s an easy three-step process for targeting keywords with blog content.
- Step 1: Identify Keyword Opportunities. Before you can target anything, you need to determine what keyword phrases are likely to bring in relevant traffic.
- Step 2: Narrow Down Your Topic.
- Step 3: Write and Optimize Your Post.
What are rich keywords?
When your copy is keyword rich, it indicates to the search engines what your site or blog is all about and what keyword phrases you want to be ranked for. Making your content keyword rich doesn’t mean you should cram your content with an abundance of keywords.