What materials do you need to make bracelets?
Basic Supplies for Making Jewelry and Beading Projects
- Wire cutters.
- Round-nose pliers.
- Flat-nose pliers.
- Crimping tool (crimp pliers)
- Bead organizer with a variety of glass beads.
- Beading cord or thread.
- Memory wire.
- Big-eye beading needle.
Is fishing line good for beading?
You can also purchase the Power Pro fishing line and use it for beading. The braided variety is best for bead weaving and is made up of tiny, braided strands of polyethylene plastic called monofilament.
What is the strongest beading thread?
The gel-spun, polyethylene braided thread is recognized as the strongest fiber, per diameter, ever created. The advanced technology used to make FireLine interknitted thread, makes it ultra-thin in diameter but three times stronger than regular monofilament.
How do you make a stone bracelet at home?
Steps for Making Natural Stone Bracelets
- Measure your wrist.
- Cut a piece of the elastic thread around 12 inches long so you have plenty of room to work with.
- Use a paperclip at one end to keep the beads from falling off.
- String your beads onto the thread.
- Add your spacer bead at the end.
What is the easiest bracelet to make?
These simple bracelet patterns are easy to make and pack a powerful fashion punch.
- Beyond Easy Crocheted Bangles.
- Faux Braided Bangle Bracelet.
- Friendship Bracelet Bangles.
- Marvelous Macrame Leather Bracelet.
- Peace Charm Bracelet.
- Quick Ribbon Bracelet.
- Rainbow Rope Bracelet.
- Woven Chain Bracelet.