- 1 How do I get my film listed on IMDb?
- 2 Can I upload my short film to IMDb?
- 3 How do I put my short on IMDb?
- 4 Can you make your own IMDb page?
- 5 What IMDb means?
- 6 What is an IMDb qualifier?
- 7 How much is IMDb Pro?
- 8 How do I get my IMDb credit?
- 9 How do you write an IMDB bio?
- 10 How do I update my IMDB page?
- 11 Is creating an IMDb account free?
- 12 Do you have to pay to watch IMDb?
- 13 How do I get my IMDb link?
How do I get my film listed on IMDb?
Just enter the title of the movie/show and click ‘Go’. If we don’t list it yet, you can add it through our New Title Submission Form, then add yourself to it once it’s on IMDb. Once the title is on IMDb, go to the page, scroll down to the bottom and click ‘Edit Page’.
Can I upload my short film to IMDb?
Of course, the quickest way to get an IMDB link is to submit your short, feature or documentary to the Raindance Film Festival. All films screened at Raindance through www.withoutboc.com automatically get onto IMDB. Saves a lot of hassle. Good Luck submitting those titles!
How do I put my short on IMDb?
In order to add your title, we need evidence that it meets our criteria for inclusion as described on that page. For feature films/shorts/etc this generally means either a theatrical release open to the public, a screening at a qualifying selective / competitive film festival or a showing on non-local TV.
Can you make your own IMDb page?
If you don’t already have an IMDb page, select “Create New Page”. Before selecting this option, please make sure that you are not already listed on IMDb (i.e. under a different spelling or an old variant of your name), otherwise this will create a duplicate IMDb page.
What IMDb means?
The acronym “IMDb” stands for the ” Internet Movie Database ” but please refer to the company as “IMDb.”
What is an IMDb qualifier?
In an IMDb qualifying festival, writers of films that are made get to put it in and it’s tied to their name even if the film itself didn’t win. That additional category is not at the “core of the data system”.
How much is IMDb Pro?
We currently offer the following membership rates: Individual Monthly – $19.99 (billed monthly) Individual Annual – $149.99 (billed annually, equivalent to only $12.50/Month.
How do I get my IMDb credit?
If you worked on a film, video, TV show, episode, or game that is already listed in the database and you received on-screen credit, you should be eligible to be listed on IMDb. If we list the title but your name or credit does not yet appear on its IMDb page, you are welcome to submit it for inclusion.
How do you write an IMDB bio?
- Go to that person’s page.
- Click on the Edit page button towards the bottom.
- Next to the Biography option click the drop down and select Add 1 Item.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Continue.
- Input the new biography into the field, making sure it’s in line with our Mini-Biography guidelines.
How do I update my IMDB page?
To submit updates to your IMDb page while using a mobile browser, tap on your photo in the upper-right corner, then select “View Desktop Version” at the bottom of the screen. On the desktop version you can submit updates by selecting “Edit your page” located at the bottom of the page.
Is creating an IMDb account free?
IMDb.com is free for non-commercial use. The site and mobile apps are supported by revenues from our advertisers.
Do you have to pay to watch IMDb?
IMDb TV is a free, ad-supported streaming video channel available in the United States on the IMDb app, the IMDb website, and on Amazon. You can also access the IMDb TV app through these devices, and the Amazon Prime Video app.
How do I customize my IMDb URL?
- Go to your IMDbPro page.
- Select “Edit your page” located at the bottom of the page.
- Select “Vanity URL & other external websites”
- Enter your Vanity URL and select “Save”