- 1 How can I make my indie game popular?
- 2 How do you create an indie community game?
- 3 Where can I promote my indie game?
- 4 How do you build a fanbase?
- 5 What is the most successful indie game?
- 6 Can you make money with indie games?
- 7 How do you start a community game?
- 8 How do I start a gaming community?
- 9 How do I advertise my game?
- 10 Where can I market my game?
- 11 Is Minecraft an indie?
- 12 How can I get real fans?
- 13 How do rappers build a fanbase?
- 14 How do artists create buzz?
How can I make my indie game popular?
A Simple 10-Step Guide to Indie Game Marketing
- Start with focusing on ASO.
- Focus 100% on your soft launch.
- Leverage the power of word of mouth.
- Get yourself some paparazzi.
- Tap into the power of social media.
- Become active on forums and communities.
- Leverage cross-promotion.
- Focus on user relationships.
How do you create an indie community game?
Here’s how to build an indie game community.
- Step 1: Choose a social media channel.
- Identify your audience and build your community.
- Set Rules and guidelines.
- Determine how you’ll identify your success.
- Post regularly and engage with your audience.
- Measure the results of your Indie Game Community Management.
Where can I promote my indie game?
#1 – Promote your game in indie dev forums
- Dream In Code.
- Game Dev Stack Exchange.
How do you build a fanbase?
How to build a fanbase?
- Find your first fans on social media.
- Be your own PR and build your own public image.
- Harness the power of email marketing.
- Create a community website and make sure it is mobile optimised.
- Make it fun to be your fan with competitions.
- Be exclusive, but not too exclusive.
What is the most successful indie game?
Minecraft. Markus Alexej Persson, more famously known as Notch, is the creator of Minecraft, the most wildly successfully indie game of all time.
Can you make money with indie games?
It’s possible to make money off of indie games. In Eric Barone’s experience, he worked diligently for four years on the beloved Stardew Valley by himself. “Stardew Valley probably earned about $24 million last year. Steam Spy thinks that it earned $9.2 million in March after it released on February 26.
How do you start a community game?
How to build a fantastic community for your game
- Step 1 – Plan and research. Stop!
- Step 2 – Set up social media.
- Step 3 – Go to events.
- Step 4 – Run your own events.
- Step 5 – Blog, Blog, Blog and Blog.
- Step 6 – Run and take part in Game Jams.
- Step 7 – Speak to devs.
- Step 8 – Pretend you know what you’re talking about.
How do I start a gaming community?
How To Grow A Gaming Community (When You Don’t Have Players)
- Tip 1: It takes time.
- Tip 2: Plant seeds, watch them grow.
- Tip 3: At first, reach out to people.
- Tip 4: Don’t fake it to make it.
- Tip 5: Avoid superficial tricks, collaborate instead.
- Tip 6: Be consistent.
- Tip 7: Focus your attention on fewer channels.
How do I advertise my game?
10 tips to help you promote your Android game in 2021
- Send your game to several publishers.
- Beta ready and soft launch.
- Work on your ASO.
- Send your game to several stores.
- Run paid campaigns in social media: Facebook, Instagram, Messenger…
- Google Ads Universal App Campaigns (UAC)
- Display Network Ads.
Where can I market my game?
Where to Promote Your Indie Game
- #1 – Indie Gaming And Development Forums.
- #2 – Social Media Platforms & Groups.
- #3 – Product Hunt.
- #4 – Reddit / Play My Game.
- #5 – Game Review Sites.
- #6 – Alternative App Stores For More Exposure.
Is Minecraft an indie?
Minecraft is the definition of a decade-defining game. While it initially came out in 2009, its full release wasn’t until 2011, and in the years that followed it became the most successful indie game of all time.
How can I get real fans?
17 ways to get more music fans
- Know your brand. Before you do anything else, you absolutely must know your brand.
- Engage your fans.
- Be consistent.
- Use hashtags.
- Do a giveaway.
- Embrace streaming and playlisting.
- Post YouTube covers.
- Play charity events.
How do rappers build a fanbase?
10 Tips to Grow Your Fanbase as a Rapper
- Every Single Fan Must Bring in At Least One New Fan.
- Increase the Quality of Your Music Videos and Market on YouTube.
- Share Your Music on FanDistro.
- Organize Bigger, Better and More Frequent Gigs.
- Passively Market Yourself through Merchandise.
- Scale up Your Advertising.
How do artists create buzz?
How to Create Buzz as an Independent Music Artist
- Create Quality Music. Before you begin marketing yourself as a musician, you have to have a product that audiences are eager to listen to.
- Book Local Gigs.
- Create a Website.
- Get Active on Social Media.
- Get Playlisted.
- Gain Media Attention.