- 1 How do you come up with game ideas?
- 2 How do I get my indie game noticed?
- 3 What is the easiest game to code?
- 4 How do you code a game?
- 5 Who is the richest game maker?
- 6 Where can I promote my indie game?
- 7 How do I make my game visible?
- 8 Is game Coding hard?
- 9 How do I start coding?
- 10 What should I code as a beginner?
- 11 How do you code fun?
- 12 Where do you code?
- 13 How can I get free code?
How do you come up with game ideas?
19 Ways to Come Up with Game Ideas
- Are you having trouble coming up with new game ideas?
- #1 – Play a Lot of Games.
- #2 – Be Observant of the World.
- #3 – Seek Input.
- #4 – Use an Idea Log.
- #5 – Mind Map It.
- #6 – Research.
- #7 – Get Active in the Gaming Community.
How do I get my indie game noticed?
Here are a few effective ways to get your indie game noticed:
- Join groups, post relevant content in those groups. Participate in #screenshotsaturday.
- Grow your Twitter fanbase. Post often.
- Create a subreddit.
- Make consistent updates about your game.
What is the easiest game to code?
For a step by step process on how to code pong – click here!
- 2 – Space Race. One year on from pong came Space Race (also made by Atari).
- 3 – Jet Fighter. Jet Fighter is a brilliant game released in 1975.
- 4 – Space Invaders. By far the most popular game released in 1978 was Space Invaders.
- 5 – Monaco GP.
How do you code a game?
Well, in order to code a game, it must first be conceptualized, with the plot and storyline dreamed up, along with settling on other details like levels and environments, character interactions, and more.
Who is the richest game maker?
The Richest Video Game Developers In The World [Updated 2021]
- Valve — $4 Billion.
- King — $5.69 Billion.
- Nintendo — $20.11 Billion.
- Electronic Arts — $22.90 Billion.
- Activision Blizzard — $29.23 Billion.
- Sony Entertainment — $45 Billion.
- Tencent — $48 Billion.
- Microsoft — $1 Trillion.
Where can I promote my indie game?
#1 – Promote your game in indie dev forums
- Dream In Code.
- Game Dev Stack Exchange.
How do I make my game visible?
How to increase the visibility of your games on Play Store?
- Develop a high quanlity app – A low-quality app will never get featured.
- Follow Google’s Launch Checklist.
- Aim for SimpliMake Your UI and UX Top-Notch.
- city Over Feature-Stacking.
- Implement Google Product Initiatives.
- Get Press Coverage.
Is game Coding hard?
Most typical programming is easy. Advanced programming comes in many forms, not just games. Game development is a lot of math, but also requires an understanding of AI, not to mention a lot of different things based on the game itself.
How do I start coding?
Here are the essentials on how to start coding on your own.
- Come up with a simple project.
- Get the software you’ll need.
- Join communities about how to start coding.
- Read a few books.
- How to start coding with YouTube.
- Listen to a podcast.
- Run through a tutorial.
- Try some games on how to start coding.
What should I code as a beginner?
The Top 10 Programming Project Ideas for Beginners
- 1) Build a Multi-Page Responsive Website.
- 2) Redesign an Existing Website Template.
- 4) Create a Simple Application.
- 5) Random Number Generator.
- 6) Web Scraping Using Python.
- 7) Build a Working Chess Game.
How do you code fun?
How to Make Programming More Exciting and More Fun
- Why coding is exciting. In my opinion, IT in general is exciting.
- How to make it more fun.
- Don’t just read code, run it.
- Add a dose of fun to your projects or apprenticeships.
- Always challenge yourself.
- Create a personal project from scratch.
- Define a goal.
Where do you code?
General Free Coding Websites & Course Platforms
- Codecademy. Codecademy is one of the most popular free coding websites for beginners.
- Code Conquest.
- GA Dash.
- Khan Academy.
How can I get free code?
The objective is to reveal the features offered by each of the 20 free code learning resources to encourage you to start coding on your own.
- #1 Code.org.
- #2 Code Academy.
- #3 Khan Academy.
- #4 Codewars.
- #5 Coursera.
- #6 Udemy.
- #7 Free Code Camp.
- #8 edX.org.