- 1 What video game has made you cry?
- 2 What is the hardest indie game?
- 3 What is the most successful indie game of all time?
- 4 What is the saddest game in the world?
- 5 What is the saddest video game death?
- 6 Will there be a Dark Souls 4?
- 7 What is the hardest video game ever?
- 8 What is the hardest language in the world?
- 9 What indie game should I play?
- 10 Is Minecraft an indie?
- 11 Are indie games popular?
- 12 What game has the saddest ending?
- 13 Is Nier a sad game?
- 14 Which game has the best ending?
What video game has made you cry?
The Walking Dead games by Telltale. The endings of both seasons were heart wrenching.
What is the hardest indie game?
10 Indie Games That Are Impossible To Beat Without A Guide
- 6 Celeste – Collecting Crystal Hearts.
- 7 Spelunky 2 – There’s An Eggplant World?!
- 8 Towerfall Ascension – Weird Unlock Conditions.
- 9 There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension – Meta Puzzling.
- 10 Spiritfarer – Finding Souls In Need.
What is the most successful indie game of all time?
Minecraft. Markus Alexej Persson, more famously known as Notch, is the creator of Minecraft, the most wildly successfully indie game of all time.
What is the saddest game in the world?
Suffice to say, these titles are some of the saddest video games players can try out.
- 1 Telltale’s The Walking Dead.
- 2 The Last Of Us.
- 3 What Remains Of Edith Finch.
- 4 Gone Home.
- 5 Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice.
- 6 Always Sometimes Monsters.
- 7 This War Of Mine.
- 8 Gris.
What is the saddest video game death?
These 13 characters have some of the saddest deaths in all of gaming.
- Lee Everett (The Walking Dead)
- Roach and Ghost (Modern Warfare 2)
- Aunt May (Spider-Man)
- Chloe Price (Life is Strange)
- Baby Metroid (Super Metroid)
- Nicole Brennan (Dead Space)
- Dom Santiago (Gears of War 3)
- Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
Will there be a Dark Souls 4?
No. And even if yes, not with Miyazaki as game director. I think the next one is gonna be light souls and it’ll be sort of an inverse of dark souls in style and all that, but keeping the same feels/gameplay etc.
What is the hardest video game ever?
Battletoads. Battletoads is brutal, with most people pointing to the hoverbike level as the end-all of difficult gaming.
What is the hardest language in the world?
1. Mandarin Chinese. Interestingly, the hardest language to learn is also the most widely spoken native language in the world.
What indie game should I play?
The best indie games are:
- Disco Elysium.
- Among Us.
- Fall Guys.
- Untitled Goose Game.
- Telling Lies.
- Hypnospace Outlaw.
- The Witness.
Is Minecraft an indie?
Minecraft is the definition of a decade-defining game. While it initially came out in 2009, its full release wasn’t until 2011, and in the years that followed it became the most successful indie game of all time.
Are indie games popular?
“Indie games are popular because they can take creative risks that are much greater than those AAA studios can. This means that you can get some truly innovative (and often deeply meaningful) games about a wide range of topics.”
What game has the saddest ending?
15 Video Games With The Most Heartbreaking Endings, Ranked
- 1 The Walking Dead. The Walking Dead wasn’t afraid of taking us to some dark places.
- 2 Red Dead Redemption II.
- 3 Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.
- 4 Life Is Strange.
- 5 Grand Theft Auto IV.
- 6 Conker’s Bad Fur Day.
- 7 Halo: Reach.
- 8 Spec Ops: The Line.
Is Nier a sad game?
Fans of Nier Replicant who feel like they’ve haven’t let out all their tears should consider giving these anime a watch! Nier Replicant is one of the saddest games ever made. The game takes place in a post-apocalyptic world after most of the human race has gone extinct due to the White Chlorination Syndrome disease.
Which game has the best ending?
10 Best Video Game Endings Of 2020
- 9 Resident Evil 3.
- 8 The Last Of Us 2.
- 7 Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
- 6 Cuphead.
- 5 Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
- 4 Doom Eternal.
- 3 Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
- 2 Death Stranding.