- 1 How can I boost my Indiegogo?
- 2 How do I soft launch on Indiegogo?
- 3 How do you qualify for Indiegogo?
- 4 How do you push a crowdfunding campaign?
- 5 How do you get funding on Indiegogo?
- 6 What does Indiegogo take?
- 7 How long do Indiegogo campaigns last?
- 8 Which is better Indiegogo or GoFundMe?
- 9 Who can use Indiegogo?
- 10 What is not allowed on Indiegogo?
- 11 What happens if an Indiegogo project fails?
- 12 How long should an Indiegogo video be?
- 13 Can you crowdfund for anything?
- 14 How can I make my crowdfunding successful?
How can I boost my Indiegogo?
10 Tips to Boost Your Indiegogo Campaign to Success
- Plan – a lot.
- Be an attention grabber.
- Share rewards generously.
- Use social media to promote your campaign.
- Set a budget for everything.
- Hire an SEO writer.
- Complete your pre-launch checklist.
- Add your personal touch.
How do I soft launch on Indiegogo?
How to Soft Launch your Campaign
- Launch Early in the Week. Our research shows that contributors are much more likely to contribute on Monday and Tuesday mornings.
- Rally Your Friends and Family.
- Trigger Their Support.
- Set a Reasonable Goal.
- Secure 30% of Your Funding.
- Keep it Interesting and Thank Your Early Birds.
How do you qualify for Indiegogo?
You are 18 years of age or older. You are a legal resident or have a business entity registered in one of the above listed eligible countries. You are creating campaign in your own name, or on behalf of a registered legal entity with which you are affiliated.
How do you push a crowdfunding campaign?
9 Steps to Launching a Successful Crowdfunding Campaign
- Share your story.
- Offer great rewards.
- Set a funding goal.
- Promote your campaign.
- Update your backers as your project progresses.
- Fulfill your promise.
- Find a viable means to monetize your pain point.
- Find a manufacturer you can work with.
How do you get funding on Indiegogo?
When do I get my money? Funds raised via credit card are sent to your bank account (less Indiegogo fees) within 15 business days after your deadline. Following disbursements take place every four weeks and it can take 3-5 business days for funds to arrive in your bank account.
What does Indiegogo take?
Indiegogo charges a five percent (5%) platform fee on all funds raised for your campaign. Fees are calculated and deducted from the funds you actually raise (not the goal you set). Our payment processor also charges a processing fee that varies according to your location and currency.
How long do Indiegogo campaigns last?
Indiegogo campaigns are automatically set for a maximum run time of 60 days, but we may choose to offer an extension in our sole discretion. However, we’ve found the sweet spot for campaigns is around 30-40 days- see Choose Launch Date & Deadline.
Which is better Indiegogo or GoFundMe?
Depending on how much money you’re looking to raise – and how confident you are in marketing your campaign – GoFundMe is a perfectly adequate option for fundraising your campaign. Indiegogo is a good option if your project doesn’t fall into the specific categories that other crowdfunding sites cater to.
Who can use Indiegogo?
You must be 18 years old. You must be 18 years or older to sign up for an account and use Our Services.
What is not allowed on Indiegogo?
Indiegogo cannot be used to fundraise for political campaigns, political candidates, or political action committees (PACs).
What happens if an Indiegogo project fails?
If your campaign does not meet its goal by its deadline, all your backers will be refunded by Indiegogo within 5-7 business days. Choose fixed funding only if your campaign objective requires a minimum amount of money to be accomplished, and if you cannot fulfill your perks without raising the full goal amount.
How long should an Indiegogo video be?
Keep it short and sweet. Videos with the greatest engagement are between 2 minutes and 2.5 minutes. The shorter your video, the more likely people are to make it to the end. So keep it short and sweet so people can enjoy your hard work.
Can you crowdfund for anything?
For All: JustGiving gives anyone a way to support the causes and people they care about. We provide the tools people need to support causes aligned with their own beliefs and convictions. Anyone who resides in the countries where we operate (presently only UK) age 18 and older can create a campaign.
How can I make my crowdfunding successful?
How to Run a Successful Crowdfunding Campaign
- Ask for the right amount. Your goal amount should be based on a few factors: your budget, constituents, and your outreach capacity.
- Pinpoint your target audience.
- Keep a tight timeframe.
- Give something back to donors.
- Choose a platform that benefits you the most.